DESIGNER PREVIEWGet Haiku For Mac
April 13th, 2018
- Origin! You can now control elements' origin of rotation and scale. Hold down 'Command' and drag the crosshairs.
- Multi-select! You can now select multiple elements on stage to move or delete them. (Coming soon: multi-rotation and multi-scale.)
- Better z-ordering! You can now drag and drop elements in the timeline to change the z-stacking of layers on stage.
- Lottie export now supports polyline elements and implicitly closed shapes.
- You can now subscribe to custom events within the Actions panel (in addition to all the standard DOM events).
- The Haiku Core API now provides support for querying elements programmatically, making Expressions and Actions more powerful. See docs.haiku.ai for details.
- Made the Action UI clearer and improved the flow for creating new actions.
- The Action code editor now displays some code snippets with docs as you type.
- When you add a new property to an element in the Timeline, the group it belongs to now automatically expands.
- New projects are now private by default. An option to make them public is available when you click the 'Publish' button.
- Improved documentation of classes and methods in Haiku Core.
- Fixed bug with mobile layout on the Share Page.
- Increased the maximum limit for projects — Haiku accounts can now create up to 50 projects.
- Fixed a longstanding rounding error which could cause juddering animation. Micro-animations are much smoother now!
- Fixed a bug that prevented individual changes from being registered as separate Git commits.
- Fixed a performance regression introduced in the last release. Elements on stage can be moved/transformed smoothly again.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the ability of some SVG files to be transformed on stage.
- Fixed a bug preventing code snippets in the Publish panel from being copied to your clipboard.
- Improved error handling so that rapidly occurring errors don't overwhelm the application.
- Improved error handling so that error reports are now transmitted more reliably if the app crashes.
- Fixed $user.mouse.x and $user.mouse.y position calculations to account for the stage zoom factor.
- Improved the reliability of Sketch installation detection, so fewer users receive the prompt to install.
March 28th, 2018
- Added ability to resize the stage from all sides
- Improved undo/redo performance
- Improved performance when horizontally scrolling the timeline
- Improved performance when moving, resizing, and rotating elements on stage
- Improved performance when saving content to disk in the background
- Fixed various bugs with undo/redo
- Fixed bug rendering filter gradient elements which Sketch had assigned the same id
- Fixed bug preventing expressions from being copied correctly when elements were copied/pasted
- Fixed bug that could disable mouse interactions on stage when library assets are double-clicked
- Fixed delay between double-clicking a library asset and seeing it appear on stage
March 26th, 2018
- Proxy settings! You can now use Haiku with your corporate VPN
- Improved error messaging when there are no Figma assets to import
- Added a hint to add states when there are none in the State Inspector
- Made toggling between the Library and State Inspector faster
- Snapshot Saved notices are now dismissed automatically
- Added link to your profile in the user menu
- Fixed crash when using Haiku with a VPN or without an internet connection
- Fixed bug causing states to fail to save if focus on the input was lost
- Fixed edge cases with the display of the tour spotlight
- Prevented accidental import of file formats we don't handle yet
- Fixed bug where pressing Cancel could cause the Library to appear blank
- Fixed problem preventing the Fork option from appearing in the Haiku right-click menu in production components
- Fixed incorrect format of URL for opening Figma links in the browser
- Ensured that the Figma auth token gets cleared on logout
- Clarified error message when a Sketch slice cannot be found
- Clarified purpose of Public/Private toggle when publishing
March 15th, 2018
- Figma integration! Log in with your Figma account and use Figma assets in your Haiku projects
- Haiku Community! Publish components to share.haiku.ai, give kudos, and fork projects
- Launched a knowledge base at help.haiku.ai
- Fixed a bug that could cause elements with filter gradients to render incorrectly
- Publish UI install instructions now always display project names and usernames in lowercase
March 5th, 2018
- Added a help chat widget so you can get faster support while editing inside Haiku (we'll try to respond within 1-2 business days)
- Added a What's New section (click the present icon near the top) so you know what has changed in the latest release
- Added the ability to share your project on your Haiku community profile (coming soon)
- Added some additional Vue.js bundle files to projects for convenience when importing components into codebases
- Added the ability to delete actions (look for the trash can icon in the action editor window)
- Added a missing Save button to the multi-line expression editor
- Fixed formatting of the code snippets that are displayed when publishing a project
- Improved the behavior of the app when resizing the library and the timeline panels
- Fixed a bug that prevented expressions from continuing to evaluate after the timeline's animation had been paused
- Added an explicit default font to text elements when placed on stage to make it clear that imported Sketch slices don't retain their assigned local system fonts
- Fixed a bug with the Lottie export that can occur when translation/scale are specified but the orthogonal dimension is not